More Information About Black Circles
Mike Welch OBE, Liverpool-born industrialist, founded Blackcircles in 2002. Today, the website has about 100,000 potential customers purchasing tyres and getting tyre fitting services by the company in UK. Hence, Blackcircles has become one of the top leading tyre retailers in UK.
It has online order booking system for its customers to get the services in any of their adjoining garages; the garages in their network are up to 1900. Coming in relation with Tesco, Blackcircles granted its customers up to 3x Clubcard points on purchasing the product via them. The offices of the company are in Edinburgh and Peebles town. In 2006, the company launched its franchises, so that independent garages may join its stock-checking and order-booking system.
The online presence was made by Welch in 2007; hence the public can ask for free advices about motoring issues by request to the fully qualified car mechanics.
The company’s ownership changed in 2015 when Michelin bought it for 50 million pounds. In 2016, Mike Welch, the founder and CEO, was selected as an OBE in the Queen’s New Year’s award register.
Now, Blackcircles, with thousands of professionals in tyre mechanics and accessible Blackcircles Vouchers, is working as a leading, award-winning, customer-trusted and top tyre and tyre fitting service selling store in UK.
4 Steps to Buy and Get Your New Tyre Fit by the Company
- Go to the website and select your tyre
- Pick up a time and date for the tyre fitting service at a garage close to your arena
- Make online order and pay nothing after the service at the garage
- The tyres are sent on the selected garage for you in time
Blackcircles promo codes are available for;
- 40% off on Tyres
- 2.5% off on Purchasing Nexen Tyres
- 40% off on major Tyre brands
- Tyres for free
- 15 pounds off on purchasing equal to 250+ pounds
- 35 pounds off on purchasing equal to 350+ pounds
- 15% off sitewide
- 5% to 10% off on purchases
- 5% off on Dunlop or Goodyear Tyres
- 10% off on applying this one of the soon-expiring Blackcircles voucher codes at checkout when service booked online
- 2.5% off on buying Yokohama Tyres
- 5% off on buying on Hankook Tyres
- 30 pounds off on buying a pair of Power Pure Tyres or Michelin Power Rod 2
- 5 pounds off on buying Kumho Tyres on spending 200 pounds, one of the exciting Blacbirch discount codes of the season
Super Offer without any Expiration Time Frame
Finance options on orders beginning from 150 pounds:
The offer is to ensure that every motorist has different choices when purchasing new super quality tyres, the website has provided the customers the UK’s first deferred finance option on new tyres.
Around 37% of vehicles running on the roads have illegal tyres, Buy Now Pay Later is an exclusive offer for the motorists who feel the pinch and drive on risk. They no longer need to do so. For there are 2 finance options for them after your choice:
On orders more than 150 pounds, there is no deposit, no payment need for 6 months, they will have to clear the balance.
On orders more than 150 pounds, there is no deposit, no payment need for 6 months, the customer can pay balance by following twelve months.